Saturday, December 28, 2013

Preppers Warehouse Guardian Dynamo 4 in 1 Flashlight Review

Disclosure: I received the reviewed item in exchange for an honest review.

About Preppers Warehouse: "We here at PreppersWarehouse are devoted to making emergency and disaster preparedness easy and affordable for you and your family.
We believe everyone should be prepared for natural or manmade disasters. Earthquakes, fires, tsunamis, tornados and hurricanes can cause you to leave your home or possibly be isolated. Roads could be blocked due to fallen trees, power lines, or even damaged earth from a natural disaster.

 Emergency crews cannot be everywhere at once, so you may have to wait it out before it is over. Stocking up on a few supplies, learning new skills and making an emergency contingency plan does not have to take a lot of time or money, and these steps will foster peace of mind in turbulent times."


My Review:

I am reviewing the Guardian Dynamo 4 in 1 Flashlight.

What I love about the Guardian Dynamo 4 in 1 Flashlight is that it doesn't require any batteries. All I have to do is a minute of winding to keep it working. I can also charge my phone on it too! How perfect would this be in the event of a power outage and maybe you have no way to charge your cell phone.


It also has an AM/FM radio and an Emergency Siren! 


Here's what the winding does, one minute of winding creates enough power for one LED to last 1 hour or all 3 LED's to last half an hour. 3 minutes of winding give your phone enough power for 2 to 8 minutes. This is very helpful to have in the event of an emergency.


15 comments:

  1. I recall when the lights went out during the hurricane here in New York City. This would be great to have during an emergency like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the idea that this is powered by winding which can be done in the dark--I have tried the ones you shake and they don't work very well--I also love that there is a radio just in case and that you can charge your phone in an emergency!! Definitely looking into this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This flash light can come in handy for black outs, or to add in your survivor kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! such a nice flashlight. This winding feature is really good and i personally never seen such a product which doesn't require batteries and can charge mobile phone too. This is a must required product for everyone and i will surely recommend this to my friends. Thank you for sharing this review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great flashlight to have in case of emergency!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting flash light! My husband would love this! His birthday is coming up.. I may have just found a good idea for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very helpful and convenient - especially during emergencies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These kinds of flashlights are great to have during power outages. You never have to worry about dead batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fact that it does not require batteries. It seems I can never have enough in my household.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have a wind-up flashlight but it doesn't charge our phones or double as a radio. This is a great tool to keep on hand for emergencies! I'm going to get two--one for the house and one for my car.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the gadget and might need to get myself one. I have a flashlight that does not need batteries but it does not have the other features. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband would love this flashlight. He loves handy little gadgets like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like this idea. I think my kids need these because they always forget to turn off their flashlights and then the batteries die :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is a definite must-have! The fact that you don't have to rely on batteries is such a huge plus - you'll always be able to use it after winding it up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great flashlight with soo many uses.. we always need some especially during Hurricane Season, need to check it out; thanks for a great review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it.